Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: yogic photos
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “Be infinitely flexible and constantly amazed.” – Jason Kravitz I mentioned in a previous blog post (see Kino MacGregor about yoga and determination) the amazing experience of yoga photo shooting … Continue reading
It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see – Henry David Thoreau For the past 3 months I’ve been writing about my intense time of Ashtanga Yoga studying at Tattvaa Yogashala in Rishikesh and regular … Continue reading
I’ve been writing quite a lot about my Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training at Tattvaa Yogashala in Rishikesh, India, so I have decided to give you a visual idea of it, including a couple of moments of ‘relax’ we had this … Continue reading
Last night I had a dream (I know, it sounds stereotypical…) where an unknown person talked to me about the 3 key steps to success – not meaning by the word success what is generally considered as such by society, … Continue reading
Many times a small act of kindness – a smile from a perfectly unknown person, a little flower you got as a gift, the right word in the right moment – has huge consequences… let’s bestow tiny acts of kindness … Continue reading
We turn clay to make a vessel, but it is on the space where there is nothing that the usefulness of the vessel depends. (Lao Tzu) Let’s start the week making some space, getting rid of something that keeps us … Continue reading