Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Pattabhi Jois
- Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga practice
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Yoga Workshop
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano Last day to profit by the early bird discount for our residential yoga intensive just outside Milan: gift yourself a wonderful experience!! From Friday Oct 2 at 6h pm to Sunday … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Four days have already gone by since hosting the advanced yoga intensive ‘Unlock your potential – Part 2’ together with Pilates Shanti studio! Thank you to Ross Rayburn and Andrea Boni … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Should I go or shouldn’t I go? That was my question when I learned a few weeks ago that Greg Nardi, which I only knew from his Ashtanga Yoga Worldwide facebook … Continue reading