Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Pattabhi Jois
- Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga practice
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: yoga photography
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – When we first thought of an intensive dedicated to the study of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, we weren’t expecting so many of you joining. An intensive with more hours going thru the … Continue reading
Only one week ago, and it already seems like a looooong time! But still tremendously proud of being part of such an all-over-the-world enormous yogic crowd. Here my favorite images, for different reasons, of the International Day of Yoga from … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Breathe-in experience, breathe-out poetry Muriel Rukeyser Milano, North of Italy – 8 o’clock on a winter morning, first daylight on a suburban city park. With Andrea*, we’ve been waiting for this … Continue reading
It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see – Henry David Thoreau For the past 3 months I’ve been writing about my intense time of Ashtanga Yoga studying at Tattvaa Yogashala in Rishikesh and regular … Continue reading
October 13, 2013 – Sunday, such a welcomed day! This is my very first day off from the Ashtanga Yoga Teaching Training Course since started on Friday, October 4th. After 7 days of asana practices in a row, the alarm … Continue reading
As a photographer you’re always on one side of the camera, this is how it happens I have almost no pictures of myself 🙂 Nonetheless, last Saturday it was sooooooooooo much fun to join Virginia Tucci, my model for the … Continue reading
“Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.” Paul Theroux I was getting ready for my next travel when I incurred in the above quote. I’m leaving on Friday – yes, in 2 days! – to … Continue reading
One week is already over since the vernissage of my first yoga photography exhibition – titled ‘Images of Yoga, Instants of Life’ – took place and… … thank you Alessandra di Prampero, for making all that possible. You had the … Continue reading
That’s what happens when 2 passions become 1 love. Yoga + Photography = Yogascapes! Yoga Journal Italy this month features a photo by myself on the cover as well as a full article re: my yogascaping in Mysore, India. Enjoy! … Continue reading