Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
No Instagram images were found.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Pattabhi Jois
- Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga practice
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: wellness
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – How do you know you’re getting better and better at yoga? If you’re measuring it based on a smaller distance towards touching your toes, or your increased ability to catch your … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Last week-end was a busy one hosting the advanced intensive ‘Unlock your potential’ 1st week-end with Ross Rayburn and Andrea Boni together with Virginia Tucci of Pilates Shanti. While thanking all … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “Your life is a sacred journey. It is about change, growth, discovery, movement, transformation, continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, stretching your soul, learning to see clearly and deeply, … Continue reading
Sun gets brighter, skin gets darker. Air get warmer, drinks get colder. Shorts get shorter, nights get longer. Music gets louder, fun gets stronger. Hearts get lighter, living gets easier. – scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Yes, … Continue reading
Ouch! A hand glides on the yoga mat and your wrist goes off, you get off balance in sun salutation and your shoulder undergoes an uneven stretch or you are almost there in full lotus pose when you feel a … Continue reading
Recall your first yoga class. You were feeling tense, physically stiff, emotionally rigid, lacking coordination and most likely kept gazing in awe to all others around you. Nonetheless, you tried your best and… you must have felt some benefits … Continue reading
Patanjali talking about health and wellness in his Yoga Sutras about 2000 years ago. Surprising? Last week I hosted on my blog a guestpost by Sunil Sharma* – my yoga philosophy, pranayama, yoga nidra and meditation teacher at Tattvaa Yogashala … Continue reading
Ashtanga Yoga Mysore style (aka self-practice) or led class? I still remember the evening when I first did an attempt of moving from an Ashtanga Yoga led class to a Mysore class: I was feeling tense, nervous about the idea … Continue reading
Is your pedigree of unmixed origin? Is your ashtanga yoga practice free of any contamination? If the answer is yes, you’re highly likely a very traditional ashtangi. Nonetheless, is that useful for you? I know, I know, another controversial theme … Continue reading
Did you try that yoga class and would love to continue, though your day is already sooooo busy? Or do you have already a daily asana yoga practice and would love to add chanting, meditation, studying of yoga philosophy or … Continue reading
Do you have those days when, just waking up, the only idea of doing your asana yoga practice seems like a huge effort? Is it because you’re been working a lot, partying a lot or for reasons you even don’t … Continue reading