Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: well-being
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – How do you know you’re getting better and better at yoga? If you’re measuring it based on a smaller distance towards touching your toes, or your increased ability to catch your … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Last week-end was a busy one hosting the advanced intensive ‘Unlock your potential’ 1st week-end with Ross Rayburn and Andrea Boni together with Virginia Tucci of Pilates Shanti. While thanking all … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “Your life is a sacred journey. It is about change, growth, discovery, movement, transformation, continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, stretching your soul, learning to see clearly and deeply, … Continue reading
Sun gets brighter, skin gets darker. Air get warmer, drinks get colder. Shorts get shorter, nights get longer. Music gets louder, fun gets stronger. Hearts get lighter, living gets easier. – scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Yes, … Continue reading
In Milan on these dates? We’d be delighted to have you with us! Only a few spots left. – Scorrere giù per il flyer in italiano – “DEEPEN YOUR YOGA PRACTICE!” 3 events to deepen your Yoga practice and touch … Continue reading
Recall your first yoga class. You were feeling tense, physically stiff, emotionally rigid, lacking coordination and most likely kept gazing in awe to all others around you. Nonetheless, you tried your best and… you must have felt some benefits … Continue reading
Patanjali talking about health and wellness in his Yoga Sutras about 2000 years ago. Surprising? Last week I hosted on my blog a guestpost by Sunil Sharma* – my yoga philosophy, pranayama, yoga nidra and meditation teacher at Tattvaa Yogashala … Continue reading