Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: travelling to India
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Monday, 7am – After 6 beautiful weeks of ashtanga yoga practice with Rolf and Marci in Goa at Yogabones, here I am practicing again on my own, in the living room, … Continue reading
“To attain the purpose of life, it is necessary to do one’s duty, whether one lives in the world or outside it. The path of renunciation and the path of action, though 2 diverse ways, are equally helpful for attaining … Continue reading
I’ve been writing quite a lot about my Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training at Tattvaa Yogashala in Rishikesh, India, so I have decided to give you a visual idea of it, including a couple of moments of ‘relax’ we had this … Continue reading
This week has been my worst as well as my best week since I started the Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training at Tattva Yogashala. Why? On Wednesday, as the afternoon was passing by, I started feeling weird, small things getting on … Continue reading
Many times a small act of kindness – a smile from a perfectly unknown person, a little flower you got as a gift, the right word in the right moment – has huge consequences… let’s bestow tiny acts of kindness … Continue reading
Adjustments not, adjustments yes… a never ending discussion in the Ashtanga Yoga world and beyond! In my years of practice with different teachers I’ve been to both extremes… rarely in the middle way (at least what I consider the middle … Continue reading