Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
No Instagram images were found.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Pattabhi Jois
- Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga practice
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: theprimerosephotography.com
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Last week-end was a busy one hosting the advanced intensive ‘Unlock your potential’ 1st week-end with Ross Rayburn and Andrea Boni together with Virginia Tucci of Pilates Shanti. While thanking all … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “Be infinitely flexible and constantly amazed.” – Jason Kravitz I mentioned in a previous blog post (see Kino MacGregor about yoga and determination) the amazing experience of yoga photo shooting … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Breathe-in experience, breathe-out poetry Muriel Rukeyser Milano, North of Italy – 8 o’clock on a winter morning, first daylight on a suburban city park. With Andrea*, we’ve been waiting for this … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered what is the yoga philosophy approach to health and disease? Sunil Sharma* – my yoga philosophy, pranayama, yoga nidra and meditation teacher at Tattvaa Yogashala in Rishikesh (India) – was recently invited to speak at the … Continue reading
It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see – Henry David Thoreau For the past 3 months I’ve been writing about my intense time of Ashtanga Yoga studying at Tattvaa Yogashala in Rishikesh and regular … Continue reading
Life is movement. The more life there is, the more flexibility there is. The more fluid you are, the more you are alive – Arnaud Desjardins
That’s when yoga starts! You practice asanas regularly, maybe even daily, believing that will keep you healthy on top to everything else. And if you do ashtanga yoga, highly likely you will be even more careful during your practice, listening … Continue reading
Monday evening, on my way to teach an ashtanga yoga class. I cross into a friend, we just exchange a few words as I am on the run… I love getting to the studioes I teach well ahead of time, … Continue reading
As a photographer you’re always on one side of the camera, this is how it happens I have almost no pictures of myself 🙂 Nonetheless, last Saturday it was sooooooooooo much fun to join Virginia Tucci, my model for the … Continue reading
When I arrived in Rishikesh 2 weeks ago I didn’t know what to expect. I had just read what my guide book recites about it: “The town of rishis has got notorious in the sixties upon receiving John Lennon and … Continue reading
Monday, April 22nd – After a really needed day off yesterday, this morning it was time to start a new week of Ashtanga Yoga practice at Tattva Yogashala in Rishikesh. While waking up, my body was still tired of last … Continue reading