Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
Tagsashtanga Ashtanga yoga Ashtanga Yoga Italia ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano ashtanga yoga Milano daily yoga practice incredible india India Indian culture K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute KPJAYI meditation milano Mysore Rishikesh Rosa Tagliafierro Sharath Jois Tattva Yogashala theprimerose theprimerose photography theprimerosephotography.com travelling to India well-being wellness yoga yoga photography yoga pictures yoga practice yogic photos Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: theprimerosephotography.com
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Last week-end was a busy one hosting the advanced intensive ‘Unlock your potential’ 1st week-end with Ross Rayburn and Andrea Boni together with Virginia Tucci of Pilates Shanti. While thanking all … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “Be infinitely flexible and constantly amazed.” – Jason Kravitz I mentioned in a previous blog post (see Kino MacGregor about yoga and determination) the amazing experience of yoga photo shooting … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Breathe-in experience, breathe-out poetry Muriel Rukeyser Milano, North of Italy – 8 o’clock on a winter morning, first daylight on a suburban city park. With Andrea*, we’ve been waiting for this … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered what is the yoga philosophy approach to health and disease? Sunil Sharma* – my yoga philosophy, pranayama, yoga nidra and meditation teacher at Tattvaa Yogashala in Rishikesh (India) – was recently invited to speak at the … Continue reading
It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see – Henry David Thoreau For the past 3 months I’ve been writing about my intense time of Ashtanga Yoga studying at Tattvaa Yogashala in Rishikesh and regular … Continue reading
I’ve been writing quite a lot about my Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training at Tattvaa Yogashala in Rishikesh, India, so I have decided to give you a visual idea of it, including a couple of moments of ‘relax’ we had this … Continue reading
Life is movement. The more life there is, the more flexibility there is. The more fluid you are, the more you are alive – Arnaud Desjardins