Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: theprimerose
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “Be infinitely flexible and constantly amazed.” – Jason Kravitz I mentioned in a previous blog post (see Kino MacGregor about yoga and determination) the amazing experience of yoga photo shooting … Continue reading
Ouch! A hand glides on the yoga mat and your wrist goes off, you get off balance in sun salutation and your shoulder undergoes an uneven stretch or you are almost there in full lotus pose when you feel a … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered what is the yoga philosophy approach to health and disease? Sunil Sharma* – my yoga philosophy, pranayama, yoga nidra and meditation teacher at Tattvaa Yogashala in Rishikesh (India) – was recently invited to speak at the … Continue reading
Are you an Ashtanga Yoga practitioner? Than I bet there have been times when you’ve been pushing yourself too much on the yoga mat! 🙂 Pushing to get your toes in Pascimottanasana or binding in Marychasana D? … or maybe … Continue reading
Ashtanga Yoga Mysore style (aka self-practice) or led class? I still remember the evening when I first did an attempt of moving from an Ashtanga Yoga led class to a Mysore class: I was feeling tense, nervous about the idea … Continue reading
There are times in the life of a yoga practitioner when there is a feeling that practice is not improving… or not quickly enough! Sometime I have yoga students asking why they can’t advance faster in mastering a certain posture, … Continue reading