Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Sharath Jois
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Pain, pain, pain. A favorite topics in many conversations amongst ashtanga yoga students, and not only. Here in Mysore, and not only. And it’s definitely one of the recurrent subjects … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – 3 years have gone by, having missed 2 seasons of practice with Sharath in the main shala here in Mysore. Looking at it on a gross level, all seems pretty the … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – … The “perfect” pose is the one YOU are doing that moment, not the way you see David Swenson or Kino doing it. I think we all would love to be … Continue reading
This just popped up in my inbox. If you’re planning your next summer vacations, you might want to know it 🙂 Appena ricevuta la notizia. Se stai programmando le tue prossime vacanze estive, magari interessa anche a te 🙂 … Continue reading
Yes, apparently things change everywhere! In a previous post, I reported how ashtanga yoga sequence and the way of teaching it has changed overtime (read here the recount by Nancy Gilgoff about the way she firstly learned ashtanga in 1973) but … Continue reading