Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Pattabhi Jois
- Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga practice
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Rolf and Marci Naujokat
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Monday, 7am – After 6 beautiful weeks of ashtanga yoga practice with Rolf and Marci in Goa at Yogabones, here I am practicing again on my own, in the living room, … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Friday, Dec 12 – It’s 4.50 am, the alarm just went off. Today is led class with Rolf. It has been heavily raining all night, so I drive to the shala … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Intense! Very intense! So the first 10 days of Ashtanga yoga practice with Rolf and Marci here in Goa! Have you ever been wondering why you only practice 5 days … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “Rolf is a fantastic teacher and a very charismatic person. I would definitely say that he’s the most inspiring yogi I have met so far. He is extremely humble, down … Continue reading