Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
No Instagram images were found.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Pattabhi Jois
- Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga practice
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Pattabhi Jois
Sitting on the floor in the rented apartment here in South California on this sunny Saturday afternoon, my heart is so full of joy for these last 2 weeks of Second Series Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training with Tim Miller which … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – 3 years have gone by, having missed 2 seasons of practice with Sharath in the main shala here in Mysore. Looking at it on a gross level, all seems pretty the … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – It’s moon day? Take a rest! If you’ve been practicing Ashtanga yoga for a while, you’ve definitely heard to take rest from practice on full moon and new moon days. This … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “Whether you do your first downward dog at 14 or 44, it’s not your history but your presence on your mat that counts.” – K. Pattabhi Jois ‘What is … Continue reading
Sun gets brighter, skin gets darker. Air get warmer, drinks get colder. Shorts get shorter, nights get longer. Music gets louder, fun gets stronger. Hearts get lighter, living gets easier. – scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Yes, … Continue reading
Yes, apparently things change everywhere! In a previous post, I reported how ashtanga yoga sequence and the way of teaching it has changed overtime (read here the recount by Nancy Gilgoff about the way she firstly learned ashtanga in 1973) but … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Intense! This is the way I would describe my 8 days workshop with David Swenson and Shelley Washington here in Milan, Italy. Though it was over last Friday, I can’t stop … Continue reading
However comes to Mysore to practice Ashtanga Yoga in the tradition of Shri K. Pattabhi Jois gets rather quickly accustomed to the ‘3D of Yoga’ to which Sharath, in the first instance, and Lakshmish (shala sanskrit teacher), as a consequence, … Continue reading