Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
No Instagram images were found.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Pattabhi Jois
- Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga practice
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “It is important to establish a regular, fixed time for meditation, so that your mind and body becomes accustomed to it. Once you have established a time and place, be consistent. … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – It is the man who performs his duties without dependence on the fruits of his own actions that deserves to be called a Sannyasin (renouncer) and a Yogi, not the one … Continue reading
Adjustments not, adjustments yes… a never ending discussion in the Ashtanga Yoga world and beyond! In my years of practice with different teachers I’ve been to both extremes… rarely in the middle way (at least what I consider the middle … Continue reading
It was the beginning of 2012 and I was freaking out at leaving my company and my role after 13 years… I had no much else I could figure out of doing but I knew I needed time to be … Continue reading
3 weeks back home and… already missing my practice at K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute so much! Why? 1/ the deep reverence for the practise: a symbol of it to me is the little foyer where you sit … Continue reading
Yes, after 3 years of Ashtanga Yoga practice, 3 times to Mysore to practise at S. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute (KPJAYI) I finally got ‘pashasana’! first posture of intermediate a.k.a. second series. Yesterday I was dropping back when Sharath, … Continue reading
Sunday, August 19th Alarm, 2.30 am 6 hours sleep Primary led class, 4.15 am … and the challenge to sustain Utpluthih for the loooooooooooong 10 counts made by Sharath! It’s now exactly one month I’ve been practicing at K. … Continue reading
However comes to Mysore to practice Ashtanga Yoga in the tradition of Shri K. Pattabhi Jois gets rather quickly accustomed to the ‘3D of Yoga’ to which Sharath, in the first instance, and Lakshmish (shala sanskrit teacher), as a consequence, … Continue reading
This is my third time at KPJAYI, the cradle of Ashtanga yoga, in Mysore over the last one and a half year. Not that I thought I had seen everything, but for sure I was not expecting what happened this … Continue reading