Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
Tagsashtanga Ashtanga yoga Ashtanga Yoga Italia ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano ashtanga yoga Milano daily yoga practice incredible india India Indian culture K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute KPJAYI meditation milano Mysore Rishikesh Rosa Tagliafierro Sharath Jois Tattva Yogashala theprimerose theprimerose photography theprimerosephotography.com travelling to India well-being wellness yoga yoga photography yoga pictures yoga practice yogic photos Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: milano
Sitting on the floor in the rented apartment here in South California on this sunny Saturday afternoon, my heart is so full of joy for these last 2 weeks of Second Series Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training with Tim Miller which … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Asanani ca tavanti yavantyo jivajatayah Etesamatulan bhedan vijanati mahesvarah – Dhyana bindu upanishad 42 (There are) as many postures as (there are) species of living beings. The distinctions between them all … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Pain, pain, pain. A favorite topics in many conversations amongst ashtanga yoga students, and not only. Here in Mysore, and not only. And it’s definitely one of the recurrent subjects … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “It is important to establish a regular, fixed time for meditation, so that your mind and body becomes accustomed to it. Once you have established a time and place, be consistent. … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “Your wings already exist, all you have to do is to fly” While in Ashtanga yoga primary series Bakasana is ‘just‘ a transition pose and to bend the arms … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Have you ever wondered why you end the practice chanting Om Shanti Shanti Shanti? Though the Ashtanga yoga closing mantra (read the why and what of it here) is not included … Continue reading
“Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect!” – scorrere giù per la versione in italiano Yep, you’re right, the blog here has been a bit unattended lately… with a reason. On top of restarting … Continue reading