Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: meditation
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – When we first thought of an intensive dedicated to the study of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, we weren’t expecting so many of you joining. An intensive with more hours going thru the … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Literally. And for the better! Meditation can change your brain. And there are more and more studies to vouch it. Here a few quotes of a new one from Sara Lazar, … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – … The “perfect” pose is the one YOU are doing that moment, not the way you see David Swenson or Kino doing it. I think we all would love to be … Continue reading
Whenever you are starting or ending your yoga session, most likely you will chant at least one Om. And if you are a traditional ashtangi, than you will definitely chant Om to open and close mantras both at the beginning … Continue reading
In the Ashtanga Yoga world the discussion about Pranayama is almost as big as the one on Adjustments: pranayama yes or pranayama not? And if yes, when? On the path of yoga you may have encountered 2 different approaches: “do … Continue reading
Life is movement. The more life there is, the more flexibility there is. The more fluid you are, the more you are alive – Arnaud Desjardins
Did you try that yoga class and would love to continue, though your day is already sooooo busy? Or do you have already a daily asana yoga practice and would love to add chanting, meditation, studying of yoga philosophy or … Continue reading
Started reading the book ‘The Art of Living’ by S.N. Goenka – the leading teacher of Vipassana meditation in the tradition of Sayagji U Ba Khin – I was caught by the following: “The highest authority is one’s own experience … Continue reading
Jan 14th, 2012 – Dhamma Giri centre, Igatpuri (India) – It’s about 11.30am on the 10th day of a Vipassana meditation retreat and silence precept has just been removed. I walk around in search of my boyfriend, who I haven’t … Continue reading
Friday, 11.30 am and time to leave Shravanabelagola and move to our second and third destination for the day: Belur and Halebidu. Belur is very famous for its Chenna Kesava temple, dedicated to Lord Vijayanarayana, one of the twenty-four incarnations … Continue reading