Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: italy
– Scorrere giù per il flyer in italiano – “DEEPEN YOUR YOGA PRACTICE, EXPLORE THE UNKNOWN!” In Milan, Italy, on June 7th? Last chance before summer to deepen your yoga practice and touch new inner spaces with Virginia Tucci … Continue reading
Everyone stands alone at the heart of the world, pierced by a ray of sunlight, and suddenly it’s evening. Salvatore Quasimodo We wait all year long for our holidays (and in Italy that mainly means summer holidays). How much are … Continue reading
Just back from Rishikesh, India, and already looking forward to the second cycle of ‘Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga’ classes that I will be teaching starting Thursday, May 23!!! 🙂 Where? at Sattva Studio, in via Sangro 31, Milano (Italy) http://www.sattvastudio.org What … Continue reading
I just went thru my inbox and found the Yoga Gives Back newsletter for March month and… I was so happy to read the following: Today we have 237 Recipients in India! YGB more than doubled the number of YGB … Continue reading
The yoga photo exhibition ‘Images of Yoga, Instants of Life’ is now over: thank again to all who made it a success in many different ways! But let’s see now which ones were the most requested pictures. Golden medal to … Continue reading