Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: italy
– Scorrere giù per il flyer in italiano – “DEEPEN YOUR YOGA PRACTICE, EXPLORE THE UNKNOWN!” In Milan, Italy, on June 7th? Last chance before summer to deepen your yoga practice and touch new inner spaces with Virginia Tucci … Continue reading
Everyone stands alone at the heart of the world, pierced by a ray of sunlight, and suddenly it’s evening. Salvatore Quasimodo We wait all year long for our holidays (and in Italy that mainly means summer holidays). How much are … Continue reading
Just back from Rishikesh, India, and already looking forward to the second cycle of ‘Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga’ classes that I will be teaching starting Thursday, May 23!!! 🙂 Where? at Sattva Studio, in via Sangro 31, Milano (Italy) http://www.sattvastudio.org What … Continue reading
I just went thru my inbox and found the Yoga Gives Back newsletter for March month and… I was so happy to read the following: Today we have 237 Recipients in India! YGB more than doubled the number of YGB … Continue reading
The yoga photo exhibition ‘Images of Yoga, Instants of Life’ is now over: thank again to all who made it a success in many different ways! But let’s see now which ones were the most requested pictures. Golden medal to … Continue reading
Fall time Sunday morning Walking through the woods Thousands of trees dressed in thousands different nuances… from pale green to dark red, from yellow to brown. I’m enjoying the pleasure to walk off trails through the nature with just a … Continue reading