Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Italia
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – … The “perfect” pose is the one YOU are doing that moment, not the way you see David Swenson or Kino doing it. I think we all would love to be … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Last week-end was a busy one hosting the advanced intensive ‘Unlock your potential’ 1st week-end with Ross Rayburn and Andrea Boni together with Virginia Tucci of Pilates Shanti. While thanking all … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Sunday, August 10 – It’s almost dark in beautiful Santorini (Greece), last halt of this 2 weeks vacations around the gorgeous Cyclades island group, and it’s high time for me to … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Breathe-in experience, breathe-out poetry Muriel Rukeyser Milano, North of Italy – 8 o’clock on a winter morning, first daylight on a suburban city park. With Andrea*, we’ve been waiting for this … Continue reading