Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
Tagsashtanga Ashtanga yoga Ashtanga Yoga Italia ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano ashtanga yoga Milano daily yoga practice incredible india India Indian culture K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute KPJAYI meditation milano Mysore Rishikesh Rosa Tagliafierro Sharath Jois Tattva Yogashala theprimerose theprimerose photography theprimerosephotography.com travelling to India well-being wellness yoga yoga photography yoga pictures yoga practice yogic photos Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: India
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – 3 years have gone by, having missed 2 seasons of practice with Sharath in the main shala here in Mysore. Looking at it on a gross level, all seems pretty the … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “It is important to establish a regular, fixed time for meditation, so that your mind and body becomes accustomed to it. Once you have established a time and place, be consistent. … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – It is the man who performs his duties without dependence on the fruits of his own actions that deserves to be called a Sannyasin (renouncer) and a Yogi, not the one … Continue reading
Only one week ago, and it already seems like a looooong time! But still tremendously proud of being part of such an all-over-the-world enormous yogic crowd. Here my favorite images, for different reasons, of the International Day of Yoga from … Continue reading