Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: incredible india
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing … Continue reading
It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see – Henry David Thoreau For the past 3 months I’ve been writing about my intense time of Ashtanga Yoga studying at Tattvaa Yogashala in Rishikesh and regular … Continue reading
“To attain the purpose of life, it is necessary to do one’s duty, whether one lives in the world or outside it. The path of renunciation and the path of action, though 2 diverse ways, are equally helpful for attaining … Continue reading
In the Ashtanga Yoga world the discussion about Pranayama is almost as big as the one on Adjustments: pranayama yes or pranayama not? And if yes, when? On the path of yoga you may have encountered 2 different approaches: “do … Continue reading
It’s 5 o’clock on a Sunday morning and it’s my day off. I’m lying in bed, the night is still pitch dark outside and inside my room. The wind is howling, a cold breeze seeps trough the windows and reaches … Continue reading
I’ve been writing quite a lot about my Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training at Tattvaa Yogashala in Rishikesh, India, so I have decided to give you a visual idea of it, including a couple of moments of ‘relax’ we had this … Continue reading