Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: daily yoga practice
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Pain, pain, pain. A favorite topics in many conversations amongst ashtanga yoga students, and not only. Here in Mysore, and not only. And it’s definitely one of the recurrent subjects … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “It is important to establish a regular, fixed time for meditation, so that your mind and body becomes accustomed to it. Once you have established a time and place, be consistent. … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – ‘Oh, you know, I’m pretty new with yoga, I only practice since 1 year… I don’t believe I’m ready for Ashtanga…’ ‘Ashtanga is for advanced yogis’ ‘Ashtanga is tough!’ – … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Vacations? So much waited for, dreamed of, longed for… While you’re packing, don’t leave your ashtanga yoga practice behind! Or you’ll be in town but your studio has shut down … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Intense! Very intense! So the first 10 days of Ashtanga yoga practice with Rolf and Marci here in Goa! Have you ever been wondering why you only practice 5 days … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Ashtanga Yoga asana practice traditionally starts with an opening chant and ends with a closing one. The chants (also known as mantras or invocations) are offered in Sanskrit, as this is … Continue reading