Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
Tagsashtanga Ashtanga yoga Ashtanga Yoga Italia ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano ashtanga yoga Milano daily yoga practice incredible india India Indian culture K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute KPJAYI meditation milano Mysore Rishikesh Rosa Tagliafierro Sharath Jois Tattva Yogashala theprimerose theprimerose photography theprimerosephotography.com travelling to India well-being wellness yoga yoga photography yoga pictures yoga practice yogic photos Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: daily yoga practice
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Pain, pain, pain. A favorite topics in many conversations amongst ashtanga yoga students, and not only. Here in Mysore, and not only. And it’s definitely one of the recurrent subjects … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “It is important to establish a regular, fixed time for meditation, so that your mind and body becomes accustomed to it. Once you have established a time and place, be consistent. … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – ‘Oh, you know, I’m pretty new with yoga, I only practice since 1 year… I don’t believe I’m ready for Ashtanga…’ ‘Ashtanga is for advanced yogis’ ‘Ashtanga is tough!’ – … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Vacations? So much waited for, dreamed of, longed for… While you’re packing, don’t leave your ashtanga yoga practice behind! Or you’ll be in town but your studio has shut down … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Intense! Very intense! So the first 10 days of Ashtanga yoga practice with Rolf and Marci here in Goa! Have you ever been wondering why you only practice 5 days … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Ashtanga Yoga asana practice traditionally starts with an opening chant and ends with a closing one. The chants (also known as mantras or invocations) are offered in Sanskrit, as this is … Continue reading