Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- DAL 30 MARZO – CORSO DI INTRODUZIONE ALL’ASHTANGA YOGA IN 4 SETTIMANE
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
No Instagram images were found.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Pattabhi Jois
- Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga practice
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Asthanga yoga
It was the beginning of 2012 and I was freaking out at leaving my company and my role after 13 years… I had no much else I could figure out of doing but I knew I needed time to be … Continue reading
However comes to Mysore to practice Ashtanga Yoga in the tradition of Shri K. Pattabhi Jois gets rather quickly accustomed to the ‘3D of Yoga’ to which Sharath, in the first instance, and Lakshmish (shala sanskrit teacher), as a consequence, … Continue reading
This is my third time at KPJAYI, the cradle of Ashtanga yoga, in Mysore over the last one and a half year. Not that I thought I had seen everything, but for sure I was not expecting what happened this … Continue reading