Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- DAL 30 MARZO – CORSO DI INTRODUZIONE ALL’ASHTANGA YOGA IN 4 SETTIMANE
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
No Instagram images were found.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Pattabhi Jois
- Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga practice
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Ashtanga yoga nilaya
It was the beginning of 2012 and I was freaking out at leaving my company and my role after 13 years… I had no much else I could figure out of doing but I knew I needed time to be … Continue reading
3 weeks back home and… already missing my practice at K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute so much! Why? 1/ the deep reverence for the practise: a symbol of it to me is the little foyer where you sit … Continue reading
Sunday, August 19th Alarm, 2.30 am 6 hours sleep Primary led class, 4.15 am … and the challenge to sustain Utpluthih for the loooooooooooong 10 counts made by Sharath! It’s now exactly one month I’ve been practicing at K. … Continue reading
This is my third time at KPJAYI, the cradle of Ashtanga yoga, in Mysore over the last one and a half year. Not that I thought I had seen everything, but for sure I was not expecting what happened this … Continue reading