Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: ashtanga yoga milano italia
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – When we first thought of an intensive dedicated to the study of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, we weren’t expecting so many of you joining. An intensive with more hours going thru the … Continue reading
“What if our religion was each other If our practice was our life If prayer, our words What if the temple was the Earth If forests were our church If holy water—the rivers, lakes, and ocean What if meditation … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Ok ok, it took me a while… though for a reason 🙂 With my latest blogpost (read it here: 10 good reasons why you should attend a yoga retreat), I promised … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Hereafter a selection of Questions & Answers between Sharath and Ashtanga Yoga students during last Sunday conference in Mysore this year. Full Qs&As on Priya’s travel blog. March 23, 2014 … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Eddie Stern was in Milan this week-end and I couldn’t miss the chance to practice with him and to attend one of his lectures yesterday afternoon. The subject was Samkhya philosophy … Continue reading
Ouch! A hand glides on the yoga mat and your wrist goes off, you get off balance in sun salutation and your shoulder undergoes an uneven stretch or you are almost there in full lotus pose when you feel a … Continue reading
Are you an Ashtanga Yoga practitioner? Than I bet there have been times when you’ve been pushing yourself too much on the yoga mat! 🙂 Pushing to get your toes in Pascimottanasana or binding in Marychasana D? … or maybe … Continue reading