Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
Tagsashtanga Ashtanga yoga Ashtanga Yoga Italia ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano ashtanga yoga Milano daily yoga practice incredible india India Indian culture K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute KPJAYI meditation milano Mysore Rishikesh Rosa Tagliafierro Sharath Jois Tattva Yogashala theprimerose theprimerose photography theprimerosephotography.com travelling to India well-being wellness yoga yoga photography yoga pictures yoga practice yogic photos Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Ashtanga Yoga Italia
Sitting on the floor in the rented apartment here in South California on this sunny Saturday afternoon, my heart is so full of joy for these last 2 weeks of Second Series Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training with Tim Miller which … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Asanani ca tavanti yavantyo jivajatayah Etesamatulan bhedan vijanati mahesvarah – Dhyana bindu upanishad 42 (There are) as many postures as (there are) species of living beings. The distinctions between them all … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Pain, pain, pain. A favorite topics in many conversations amongst ashtanga yoga students, and not only. Here in Mysore, and not only. And it’s definitely one of the recurrent subjects … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing … Continue reading
– Scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – 3 years have gone by, having missed 2 seasons of practice with Sharath in the main shala here in Mysore. Looking at it on a gross level, all seems pretty the … Continue reading