Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
No Instagram images were found.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Pattabhi Jois
- Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga practice
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Ever felt exhausted? Ever been on those periods when it seems like you have no time at all for yourself? When your regular practices are falling behind and more than holding … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “Whether you do your first downward dog at 14 or 44, it’s not your history but your presence on your mat that counts.” – K. Pattabhi Jois ‘What is … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Ashtanga Yoga asana practice traditionally starts with an opening chant and ends with a closing one. The chants (also known as mantras or invocations) are offered in Sanskrit, as this is … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “If you have a dream in life, noone else can realize it for you. You have to work for it everyday.” ~ Kino MacGregor Just back from Bologna where I spent … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Sunday, August 10 – It’s almost dark in beautiful Santorini (Greece), last halt of this 2 weeks vacations around the gorgeous Cyclades island group, and it’s high time for me to … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “Your life is a sacred journey. It is about change, growth, discovery, movement, transformation, continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, stretching your soul, learning to see clearly and deeply, … Continue reading
Sun gets brighter, skin gets darker. Air get warmer, drinks get colder. Shorts get shorter, nights get longer. Music gets louder, fun gets stronger. Hearts get lighter, living gets easier. – scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Yes, … Continue reading
Yes, apparently things change everywhere! In a previous post, I reported how ashtanga yoga sequence and the way of teaching it has changed overtime (read here the recount by Nancy Gilgoff about the way she firstly learned ashtanga in 1973) but … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Intense! This is the way I would describe my 8 days workshop with David Swenson and Shelley Washington here in Milan, Italy. Though it was over last Friday, I can’t stop … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – A bit over than 1 year ago, on my 5th travel to India, 1st time in Rishikesh. I still remember that hot afternoon when, unable to even go for a walk … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – In a previous article I mentioned that what makes yoga so effective – compared to gymnastics and sports in general – is the combination of asanas (postures) with breath and bandhas. … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – In a previous blogpost, ‘In search of mula bandha‘, I mentioned that out of 3+1 yogic locks, the most important ones when practicing asanas are Mula Bandha and Uddiyana Bandha. The … Continue reading
– scorrete giù per la versione in italiano – Have you ever wondered what’s the difference between yoga and gymnastic? Gymnastic, as well as sport in general, is a great way to keep fit though, whenever you try yoga, … Continue reading
Patanjali talking about health and wellness in his Yoga Sutras about 2000 years ago. Surprising? Last week I hosted on my blog a guestpost by Sunil Sharma* – my yoga philosophy, pranayama, yoga nidra and meditation teacher at Tattvaa Yogashala … Continue reading
Waking up on a heavy rain Saturday morning and finding the news one of my latest articles was just published by elephant journal made me happy :- ) Check it out here! Overcome fear on the mat in 5 simple … Continue reading
Ashtanga Yoga Mysore style (aka self-practice) or led class? I still remember the evening when I first did an attempt of moving from an Ashtanga Yoga led class to a Mysore class: I was feeling tense, nervous about the idea … Continue reading