Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- DAL 30 MARZO – CORSO DI INTRODUZIONE ALL’ASHTANGA YOGA IN 4 SETTIMANE
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
No Instagram images were found.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Pattabhi Jois
- Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga practice
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: ashtanga primary serie
Lately I’ve been thinking and writing about learning and teaching Ashtanga yoga in the traditional way (adding one posture at a time, moving on the sequence overtime, as taught in Mysore tradition) versus the more unconventional way as taught at … Continue reading
Sunday, August 19th Alarm, 2.30 am 6 hours sleep Primary led class, 4.15 am … and the challenge to sustain Utpluthih for the loooooooooooong 10 counts made by Sharath! It’s now exactly one month I’ve been practicing at K. … Continue reading
For some reason I always had on my mind to start my blog re: Ashtanga Yoga talking about Yamas but then lately I found myself struggling when trying to recall all Sanskrit names for primary serie asanas. Hence, I thought … Continue reading