Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: asana practice
Sitting on the floor in the rented apartment here in South California on this sunny Saturday afternoon, my heart is so full of joy for these last 2 weeks of Second Series Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training with Tim Miller which … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – ‘Oh, you know, I’m pretty new with yoga, I only practice since 1 year… I don’t believe I’m ready for Ashtanga…’ ‘Ashtanga is for advanced yogis’ ‘Ashtanga is tough!’ – … Continue reading
Wednesday, May 8: a month in Rishikesh, India, is almost over! The intensity of my ashtanga yoga practice with Kamal Singh has been on a crescendo for 3 weeks, with a taste of new postures – such as yoganidrasana … Continue reading
Monday, April 22nd – After a really needed day off yesterday, this morning it was time to start a new week of Ashtanga Yoga practice at Tattva Yogashala in Rishikesh. While waking up, my body was still tired of last … Continue reading