Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Yoga photos
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – “Be infinitely flexible and constantly amazed.” – Jason Kravitz I mentioned in a previous blog post (see Kino MacGregor about yoga and determination) the amazing experience of yoga photo shooting … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Ok ok, it took me a while… though for a reason 🙂 With my latest blogpost (read it here: 10 good reasons why you should attend a yoga retreat), I promised … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Breathe-in experience, breathe-out poetry Muriel Rukeyser Milano, North of Italy – 8 o’clock on a winter morning, first daylight on a suburban city park. With Andrea*, we’ve been waiting for this … Continue reading
It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see – Henry David Thoreau For the past 3 months I’ve been writing about my intense time of Ashtanga Yoga studying at Tattvaa Yogashala in Rishikesh and regular … Continue reading
As a photographer you’re always on one side of the camera, this is how it happens I have almost no pictures of myself 🙂 Nonetheless, last Saturday it was sooooooooooo much fun to join Virginia Tucci, my model for the … Continue reading
This morning I had the great honour to take yogascapes pictures within an extraordinary masterpiece – ‘The Seven Heavenly Palaces‘ – by the German painter and sculptor Anselm Kiefer at HangarBicocca in Milan, Italy. Such an appropriate space! The masterpiece … Continue reading
I just went thru my inbox and found the Yoga Gives Back newsletter for March month and… I was so happy to read the following: Today we have 237 Recipients in India! YGB more than doubled the number of YGB … Continue reading
The yoga photo exhibition ‘Images of Yoga, Instants of Life’ is now over: thank again to all who made it a success in many different ways! But let’s see now which ones were the most requested pictures. Golden medal to … Continue reading
One week is already over since the vernissage of my first yoga photography exhibition – titled ‘Images of Yoga, Instants of Life’ – took place and… … thank you Alessandra di Prampero, for making all that possible. You had the … Continue reading
I’ve just read this article about the story of Pooja Chopra, Miss India 2009, and my stomach is still upset! In 2013, there are still countries where to give birth to a female is considered a disgrace, a huge burden, … Continue reading