Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
Tagsashtanga Ashtanga yoga Ashtanga Yoga Italia ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano ashtanga yoga Milano daily yoga practice incredible india India Indian culture K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute KPJAYI meditation milano Mysore Rishikesh Rosa Tagliafierro Sharath Jois Tattva Yogashala theprimerose theprimerose photography theprimerosephotography.com travelling to India well-being wellness yoga yoga photography yoga pictures yoga practice yogic photos Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Travelling Around
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Sunday, August 10 – It’s almost dark in beautiful Santorini (Greece), last halt of this 2 weeks vacations around the gorgeous Cyclades island group, and it’s high time for me to … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Ok ok, it took me a while… though for a reason 🙂 With my latest blogpost (read it here: 10 good reasons why you should attend a yoga retreat), I promised … Continue reading
I’m leaving in 3 days to India for a 500hrs Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training (I know, I know, this is a sensitive matter within the Ashtanga community but it is the subject of another post ;-)). So, this morning I … Continue reading
Ok, it took a bit longer than expected to complete this blog post (insert link to part 1) but here it is 🙂 after being home since 5 days and some editing to my original notes. Enjoy! Lakshman Jhula … Continue reading
When I arrived in Rishikesh 2 weeks ago I didn’t know what to expect. I had just read what my guide book recites about it: “The town of rishis has got notorious in the sixties upon receiving John Lennon and … Continue reading
“Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.” Paul Theroux I was getting ready for my next travel when I incurred in the above quote. I’m leaving on Friday – yes, in 2 days! – to … Continue reading
Portrait of a young Indian lady selling vegetables at Devaraja open market in Mysore, Karnataka wearing dar-red bindu on the forehead and black earrings.