Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Travelling Around
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Sunday, August 10 – It’s almost dark in beautiful Santorini (Greece), last halt of this 2 weeks vacations around the gorgeous Cyclades island group, and it’s high time for me to … Continue reading
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Ok ok, it took me a while… though for a reason 🙂 With my latest blogpost (read it here: 10 good reasons why you should attend a yoga retreat), I promised … Continue reading
I’m leaving in 3 days to India for a 500hrs Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training (I know, I know, this is a sensitive matter within the Ashtanga community but it is the subject of another post ;-)). So, this morning I … Continue reading
Ok, it took a bit longer than expected to complete this blog post (insert link to part 1) but here it is 🙂 after being home since 5 days and some editing to my original notes. Enjoy! Lakshman Jhula … Continue reading
When I arrived in Rishikesh 2 weeks ago I didn’t know what to expect. I had just read what my guide book recites about it: “The town of rishis has got notorious in the sixties upon receiving John Lennon and … Continue reading
“Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.” Paul Theroux I was getting ready for my next travel when I incurred in the above quote. I’m leaving on Friday – yes, in 2 days! – to … Continue reading
Portrait of a young Indian lady selling vegetables at Devaraja open market in Mysore, Karnataka wearing dar-red bindu on the forehead and black earrings.