Questo è il luogo dove mi piace condividere pensieri sull'Ashtanga Yoga. Per i miei lavori di fotografia, controllate il sito ufficiale da fotografa:
This is the place where I like to share my thoughts about Ashtanga Yoga. To have a look at my photography work, check my official photographer website:
Top Posts & Pages
- LESS IS MORE. IN ASHTANGA YOGA AS WELL?
- THE PROCESS OF CONSTANT CHANGE, AT KPJAYI AS WELL
- IS YOUR ASHTANGA TEACHER A CONTROL FREAK?
- HOW MANY YOGA POSTURES ARE THERE?
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN?
- HAPPY NEW YEAR… OR MAYBE, NOT YET
- KPJ ASHTANGA YOGA INSTITUTE… 3 YEARS LATER
- WHAT’S THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR YOGA PRACTICE?
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Hours & Info+39 342 7468210Available time: 11am - 5pm CET
- Ashtanga yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga Italia
- ashtanga Yoga Italia Milano
- ashtanga yoga Milano
- daily yoga practice
- incredible india
- Indian culture
- K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute
- Rosa Tagliafierro
- Sharath Jois
- Tattva Yogashala
- theprimerose photography
- travelling to India
- yoga photography
- yoga pictures
- yoga practice
- yogic photos
- Yogi Kamal Singh
A sample of Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Monday inspiration
– scorrere giù per la versione in italiano – Ever felt exhausted? Ever been on those periods when it seems like you have no time at all for yourself? When your regular practices are falling behind and more than holding … Continue reading
‘The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.’ – Buddha And today, I’m following the way again… though, sometimes, I believe it might just be easier looking at the sky… I have mixed feelings. Joy … Continue reading
Life is movement. The more life there is, the more flexibility there is. The more fluid you are, the more you are alive – Arnaud Desjardins Advertisements
Started reading the book ‘The Art of Living’ by S.N. Goenka – the leading teacher of Vipassana meditation in the tradition of Sayagji U Ba Khin – I was caught by the following: “The highest authority is one’s own experience … Continue reading
Everyone stands alone at the heart of the world, pierced by a ray of sunlight, and suddenly it’s evening. Salvatore Quasimodo We wait all year long for our holidays (and in Italy that mainly means summer holidays). How much are … Continue reading
Last Monday I wrote about having had a dream where an unknown person talked to me about the 3 key steps to success (read it here). The first one was: ‘Give it a try!’. Now let me move to the … Continue reading