Just got in my inbox the 2013 annual report for this blog by WordPress.com. Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 7,500 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 6 trips to carry that many people.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013.
- 1 HOW A 400 YEARS OLD BANYAN TREE CAN MAKE YOU VERY HAPPY…
- 2 MIRACLES A CASTOR OIL BATH CAN MAKE TO YOU
- 3 NANCY GILGOFF AND… ASHTANGA YOGA AS IT WAS
- 4 ALL YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE TAKING AN ASHTANGA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING AT TATTVAA YOGASHALA
- 5 LEARNING ASHTANGA YOGA SECOND SERIES – THE UNCONVENTIONAL WAY
Where did you read from?
99 countries in all! Most visitors came from The United States. Italy & India were not far behind.
Of course, that wouldn’t have been possible without you all! THANKS A LOT!!! and looking forward to meeting you again in 2014. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!